Monday, May 7, 2007

I'm pretty bad this(16/365)

The Sign - Ace of Base

Sorry. I know everyone’s life gets crazy and that is no excuse but, i literally had no time to post, and if i did it would have cut into sleep which is a no no when i am sick. Any who i should be back for good now considering i have turned in my last paper of Soph. year for Fairfield University. Woo. Bring on summer. Today's song is an oldie but a goodie, Also my first CD ever. I got it for my 8th birthday in 3rd grade. i still get really excited when ever i hear it. Cece I even remember singing it and dancing in your kitchen in Homewood, when you had the sunflower border.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait, how do we know this isn't JKO's CD?

Otter said...

E, Ha! Good memory of that border.
But, I need to clear up a few thing kids. First, your first CD was The Connells Fun and Games (Christmas 1989). Second, this CD you post about, it is not part of my collection. B is right - must be J's CD.

Deloney said...

I remember this. It was my pal Petey who played it for me. He loved all things Swedish. (I was the one who told him Ace of Bass was a Swedish band. Petey was the only punk rocker I knew who loved Abba!)

. . . And if you want to be free, be Free. Things I do, and think about.