Tuesday, February 2, 2010

H1N1

Back in Lusaka sooner than hoping to be. I had to come back down for the H1N1 vaccine, so not really back to work yet, but get to see friends so that's always nice. But now i know that i wont be getting swine flu, and i also get paid for being here which is alway nice since we get paid quarterly, and that means our next pay check comes march 1st. Anywya, There was a shortage on the shot while we were here for our IST, so that is why we were here for two weeks went back home and then had to come back once again. Doesn't really make sense to anyone but, such is life, and life "working" for the government. Sadly there is nothing really to report because of this, just that I have been doing well and I am really excited to get back to work. And start all the new project that we talked about and worked on during the training. However it is really exciting to be able to go to the grocery store twice and have fresh veg at my site. its the little things, cold coke lights, fruits, veg, hot water that comes out of a tap and not from a hole then put on a fire then wait for it to boil. So this is my life, on a brighter note i have now been able to start the count down to when my mom, dad, and sister are coming. Still 5 months away but hey, we're getting there. Okay time for my shot finally. sorry this was a lame post.
eliz

No comments:

. . . And if you want to be free, be Free. Things I do, and think about.