Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pieces of Me

People tell me that i have a really nice chimbusu, also known as an out house. Those are my pants hanging to dry, i tend to wait to do laundry until i really have too! woops.





These are the some pictures of the before and after of my perma-garden, what i had to dig up and such, back breaking work, also my cat eating a kill under my bed. a 7 in lizard with a blue head and tail! and the some some my house my toilet and my bathing shelter! woo. welcome to zambia!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

You told me the snake was small! Thanks for the day in the life and the pictures! Love, Mom

Otter said...

Am I going to get stuck with that killer, insane, maybe evil cat too?

Cait Gallagher said...

Eliz,
That snake is so scary! What is your new cat named? Sadie II? I love you!
Thanks for sharing a little bit of your day with me!
Cait

. . . And if you want to be free, be Free. Things I do, and think about.