Friday, December 24, 2010

The pictures below are of: The swimming hole that my family made for me since they know that i really like to swim and it gets so hot here. They mad it in a danbow, a marsh, that has running water going through it if you dig down only like a foot. Next, is me and a cameleon! When i found it, it was bright green, see how much it changed when it was next to me for a while!!! Then Jr. sweeping my yard for me, he asks for "piece work" in exchange for sweeties. Isaac and Jr. cannot touch their tounges to their nose, like myself and my siblings can, actually i haven't found a zambian that can do it yet! But they think it is the best thing ever when i do it! Lastly, Spices from the Spice Souk in Dubai. It was so cool.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell my little man to pull up his pants!

Melissa said...

I love the pictures! Thank you for sharing!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Alex Lee said...

Great pics Eliz. That's so cool that your host family made you a swimming hole!

. . . And if you want to be free, be Free. Things I do, and think about.