Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Address

Hiya.

I thought that i would explain the pictures, they where taken when i was on a hike a week or so ago it was early in the morning, and the first time I had seen any water since i had been in the country, it is man made and well hidden, but these views were so beautiful.

This picture is from a traditional dinner that we went to about the 3rd or fourth day in Gaborone, I ate a huge gross worm at this dinner, i don't have a picture of me eating it on my camra but one one of my friends gives it to me i shall post it, because i feel it is one of those things that you have to see to believe. However I am posting the picture of the house in which this all went down, this way you can see some of the kids in my group. Next time i have internet i will post the game reserve pictures! These pictures of the animals are so amazing!

Oh yes, and here is my address here just in case anyone wants to send me anything . . . and get something back in return!

Miss Elizabeth Otter

c/o Batisrai Chidzodzo, CIEE

University of Botswana

International Education and Partnerships Office, Room #149

Private Bag 0022

Gaborone, Botswana

4 comments:

Maggie said...

AHHH!!!This looks so exciting and fun! I love all your pictures and am glad to hear you're making friends (not like I was worried). It makes me confident to leave knowing that you've been able to do it. The landscape looks beautiful, I love the pictures, keep them coming!

Unknown said...

Eliz,
I love the blog idea, what you've written, and the poetry too. I can't wait to see the animal pictures (including you and the worm). I'm luckier than most of your readers because having spoken with you I've been able to hear a little about Botswana and its people. I hope to hear much more in your blog!
Love,
Dad
1/16/08

Honda Fit said...

Baby doll! It's Heather. I saw your dad at starbucks today and he said you had a blog. SO I found it. I stalk. I hope all is well there. Say hi to the african children for me.

karen r. said...

Hi Eliz, Your old neighbor here, karen! Hope things are going well. Love your blog---it is so interesting to hear all that is going on. Take care and stay healthy!
hugs all the roches

. . . And if you want to be free, be Free. Things I do, and think about.