Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Janet 10/365

Janet - The Format

This is my song, it tells the story of my life. I played it on repeat i feel my first semester in college.

I lost my memory
In a cab back in the city Off
It's somewhere off of Lexington
Just something that the east coast does to me
Makes me forget who I am

Well so c'mon and hold me
Don't put out the lights
I wanna see that look in your eyes
I know that lately
I've been out of your sight
Being here has never felt so right

I'm falling in love with you
Balloons or no balloons
So it's time I forget the past
And just learn to love what I have
'Cause I love waking up to your laugh

Something about the midwest sun
It makes me miss you more than life

All of this while being an upbeat goodie! And the first time my roommate and i had a party last year this was on the mix we made.

1 comment:

Otter said...

OMG I can't beleive it!
This REALLY is your theme song girl. WOW are your sure these lyrics were not written just for you?

. . . And if you want to be free, be Free. Things I do, and think about.