Saturday, April 21, 2007

Marching Bands Of Manhattan (6/365)

Marching Bands Of Manhattan - Death Cab For Cutie

I cannot express what this song does to/for me. I love Death Cab so much, there lyrics and music is wonderful, there socially aware, and indie hipster dorks. I just don't think it gets any better. This is my good mood, bad mood, unsure, indiepentdent, I'm in NYC!, everything is going to be alright song. And again this song feeds into my introvert side.


And it is true what you said
That I live like a hermit in my own head
But when the sun shines again
I'll pull the curtains and blinds to let the light in.



I hope you will enjoy this song half as much as i do. The video is not bad either

2 comments:

Indigo Bunting said...

I really like that.

Otter said...

The only DCFC song I know is Follow You. Thanks for this.
P.S. Are you having fun doing this?

. . . And if you want to be free, be Free. Things I do, and think about.