Friday, April 20, 2007

Woops. (5/365)

You will. You? will. You? Will. You? Will.- Bright Eyes
*#* Click on the title if you want to see Bright Eyes play it.


Sorry i have been Busier then i could ever imagin the past week. My mother came to visit me a week from today and it was wonderful, but i didn't have any time, and then after she left i had to make up/do all the work i wasn't able to do while she was here. But anyway i am a huge bright eyes fan and you will see him more, don't worry. I just love this song, it is one of his more upbeat songs. It is really cute, about falling in love and trying to let your last guard down, and pray it works.

'Cause you're the reoccurring kind
You are the reoccurring kind
You never really leave my mind
Are you the love of my lifetime?
Cause there have been times I've had my doubts
We were just kids when I first kissed you in the attic of my parents house, and I wish we were there now
It took so long to figure out
What this book has been about



Not saying that Wyatt Angelo is the love of my life in any way, but the line "we were just kids when I first kissed you in the attic of my parents house" always reminds me of him, and how we had lose inocent 4 year old kisses around his house while waiting for lunch to be ready. Damn, we were so funny when we were together, I wonder how he is?


** Oh, Connor you are so cute **

1 comment:

Otter said...

For the record, I also love Bright Eyes which shocks/delights my 16 y.o. neighbor.
I'm trying to imagine you and Wyatt.

. . . And if you want to be free, be Free. Things I do, and think about.