Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Mushaboom - Feist (3/365)

SO . . . I suppose bad days are in the air today. I hate Tuesday's, they are my worst/ busiest day of the week, and I always stay up too late on Monday nights, last night was no exception. This song sums up my day perfectly, while making me feel better. Reminding me that it will be over soon and I will be able to retreat and fly away to my dreams and hopes of the days to come, but they will, and when that comes i won't be in debt from going to college.


Helping the kids out of their coats

Oh wait the babies haven't been born oh
Unpacking the bags and setting up
And planting lilacs and buttercups oh

But in the meantime we've got it hard
Second floor living without a yard
It may be years until the day
My dreams will match up with my pay

I begin my day at 8:30 babysitting until 12. As my mother says . . . babysitting is the best birth control. I will not be having kids any time soon. I am sure your kids are great, Hell I have probably babysat for them. Drive back to campus, run up the three flights of stairs to get my stuff for class run down the stairs, run across campus, (when i say run, i don't mean walk, i mean run) jump two by two up the four flights of stairs to my first class at 12:30. Class 12:30-1:45, Pro-test Lit, go down the stairs to grab a Fresca and whatever food is on sale. Walk back up the four flights then have class from 2-4:30, Birth, Death, and Migration, normally i would have a break. Not today. I get to go to the other house of the people i baby-sit for and help out with the Seven year old, Jack, baseball birthday party. It should be although it is chill out. After that I am off to my Students for Social Justice meeting. I think we are going to talk more about the Cathy Henderson,( http://www.savecathyhenderson.org/ ) case and how her execution date has been pushed back, as well as our trip to lobby in DC that is coming up. After that i get some dinner and crash.

3 comments:

Otter said...

You can link websites and the such on blogger... just play with it a bit. I like Tuesdays right now because I actually do something. Ha.

Indigo Bunting said...

Babysitting is the best birth control. I love it.

Otter said...

This reminds me of my college life.

. . . And if you want to be free, be Free. Things I do, and think about.